Légion Hex Index du Forum

Légion Hex Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Android Facebook Api Get Friends

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légion Hex Index du Forum -> Ishalgen - Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darilneal

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Android Facebook Api Get Friends Répondre en citant

Android Facebook Api Get Friends
> DOWNLOAD

} Override protected void onPostExecute(Boolean result) { if (result) { /* User the array "myList" to create the adapter which will control showing items in the list. // try { if (type == Type.INVITABLE) { //parse /me/invitablefriend this.facebookId = jsonObject.getString("id"); this.name = jsonObject.getString("name"); //Handle the picture data. all they care is getting money from your pocket. This was not a move to restrict privacy abuse that is a side effect, they wanted to close the ability for normal (non facebook affiliated) developers to grow their business using facebook data. Numetric Technologies Website Design & Development E-Commerce Solution Mobile Apps Tutorial Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/www/numetriclabz.com/publichtml/wordpress/wp-content/themes/MinamazePro/admin/main/options/02.homepage.php on line 604 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/www/numetriclabz.com/publichtml/wordpress/wp-content/themes/MinamazePro/admin/main/options/02.homepage.php on line 605 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/www/numetriclabz.com/publichtml/wordpress/wp-content/themes/MinamazePro/admin/main/options/02.homepage.php on line 606 Page Not Found Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/www/numetriclabz.com/publichtml/wordpress/wp-content/themes/MinamazePro/admin/main/options/01.general-settings.php on line 578 Oops!Sorry, we could not find the page you are looking for.Please try using the search function. Each fragment shows a list. –Daniel Sharp Sep 1 '17 at 1:15 add a comment up vote 17 down vote Although Simon Cross's answer is accepted and correct, I thought I would beef it up a bit with an example (android) of what needs to be done. for (int i = 0; i 0){ return true; } else { return false; } } Override protected void onProgressUpdate(Boolean. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Internet of Things Transform your industry by learning from the connected world IT Infrastructure Build the foundation for cognitive business . To emulate the friend picker by hand inside my app I did the following: Create a tab activity that shows two fragments. You cant get the whole friendlist anyway if your App does not have a Canvas implementation and if your App is not a game. Use the same fragment code to render both tabs. I'll keep it as general as I can and focus on just the question. –JustGoscha Apr 16 '15 at 15:04 show 5 more comments up vote 0 down vote Try /me/taggablefriends?limit=5000 using your javascript code OR try the graph API Have fun shareimprove this answer answered May 22 '15 at 14:53 Abhishek Sharma 975 why so many downvotes? –Faisal Ashfaq Jan 21 '16 at 10:19 2 Thank You For this trick, One Up Vote from me Wink –Kirankumar Dafda Jul 14 '16 at 10:30 1 As I think - downvotes here are because "Use of this endpoint requires review by Facebook and should only be used for the case where you're rendering a list of friends in order to let the user tag them in a post." You can read more about this in selected answer. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Create an AsyncTask that will get the friend data from Facebook. Cognitive Outthink the future by unleashing cognitive technologies Commerce Create customer relationships that last . shareimprove this answer edited Aug 6 '14 at 20:41 answered May 1 '14 at 22:21 Simon Cross 12.8k32326 Any news since your last edit or we at the same page? –IlyaGazman Aug 12 '16 at 21:56 1 IlyaGazman september 2016 - the same page –zooblin Sep 28 '16 at 10:43 Can't see the taggablefriends in the items for review submission. So my issue was 'How Do I create FriendPickerFragment by hand? What Did Not Work Option #1 from Simon Cross was not strong enough to invite friends to the app. –jbustamovej Jul 27 '14 at 7:01 28 This is against Facebook's policy. –moonvader Apr 14 '17 at 9:05 add a comment up vote -1 down vote in FBSDKGraphAPI v2.0 or above, you must request the userfriends permission from each user in the time of FB login.since userfriends is no longer included by default in every login, we have to add that. Unless you think that the connection of friendship is private itself (but than again why is it not in the case of taggable friends). you get the idea. In addition, in v2.0, you must request the userfriends permission from each user. The apps that are using Graph API 1.0 will be working till April 30th, 2015 and after that it will be deprecated. this is against Facebook policy, so depending on country where you live this may not be legal you'll have to use your credentials / ask user for credentials and possibly store them (storing passwords even symmetrically encrypted is not a good idea) when facebook changes their api, you'll have to update browser automation code as well (if you can't force updates of your application, you should put browser automation piece out as webservice) this is bypassing OAuth concept on the other hand my feeling is that I'm owning my data including list of my friends and FB shouldn't restrict me from accessing those via API Sample implementation using WatiN class FacebookUser { public string Name { get; set; } public long Id { get; set; } } public IList GetFacebookFriends(string email, string password, int? maxTimeoutInMilliseconds) { var users = new List (); Settings.Instance.MakeNewIeInstanceVisible = false; using (var browser = new IE(" { try { browser.TextField(Find.ByName("email")).Value = email; browser.TextField(Find.ByName("pass")).Value = password; browser.Form(Find.ById("loginform")).Submit(); browser.WaitForComplete(); } catch (ElementNotFoundException) { // we're already logged in } browser.GoTo(" var watch = new Stopwatch(); watch.Start(); Link previousLastLink = null; while (maxTimeoutInMilliseconds.HasValue && watch.Elapsed.TotalMilliseconds l.GetAttributeValue("data-hovercard") != null && l.GetAttributeValue("data-hovercard").Contains("user.php") && l.Text != null ).LastOrDefault(); if (lastLink == null previousLastLink == lastLink) { break; } var ieElement = lastLink.NativeElement as IEElement; if (ieElement != null) { var htmlElement = ieElement.AsHtmlElement; htmlElement.scrollIntoView(); browser.WaitForComplete(); } previousLastLink = lastLink; } var links = browser.Links.Where(l => l.GetAttributeValue("data-hovercard") != null && l.GetAttributeValue("data-hovercard").Contains("user.php") && l.Text != null ).ToList(); var idRegex = new Regex("id=(? ([0-9]+))"); foreach (var link in links) { string hovercard = link.GetAttributeValue("data-hovercard"); var match = idRegex.Match(hovercard); long id = 0; if (match.Success) { id = long.Parse(match.Groups["id"].Value); } users.Add(new FacebookUser { Name = link.Text, Id = id }); } } return users; } Prototype with implementation of this approach (using C#/Watin) see It is also allowing dynamic update of facebook connector that is retrieving list of your contacts. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Instead people should start developing their apps, services, games, news etc directly on Facebook. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /srv/www/numetriclabz.com/publichtml/wordpress/wp-content/themes/MinamazePro/admin/main/options/01.general-settings.php on line 194 FAQs Contact Us About Us Careers Copyright2014 Numetric Technologies. If your App is a Game AND your Game supports Facebook Canvas, you can use the /me/invitablefriends endpoint in order to render a custom invite dialog, then pass the tokens returned by this API to the standard Requests Dialog. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. –AlikElzin-kilaka Apr 17 '17 at 16:25 5 I can not understand why they had to restrict it this much. So is this REALLY close to games or this is just a way of forcing you to place an app inside Facebook and spending money on their advertisement platform? Who's going to decide what a game is? Who decided that your app is actually a game or not? Don't get me wrong on this but for me it makes no sense to block non-gaming apps unless you just want to force them to use the facebook ecosystem. This isn't how OAuth works, and most users aren't going to provider their FB username and password to an application. */ } else { Log.i(TAG, "Facebook Thread unable to Get/Parse friend data 5a02188284
likelo facebook likefacebook page application for iphonemobile facebook for androiddownload facebook c2 nokiafacebook chat app windows mobiledownload facebook application downloadfacebook api questionshow to download pictures from facebook using samsung galaxy s4uc browser fastest facebookcara pakai hack akun facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légion Hex Index du Forum -> Ishalgen - Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange